Thursday, May 9, 2013

Here is Torri's Story in her own words:

"I remember last summer I was ashamed and miserable. Everything in my life was suffering from my health to my marriage. I was heavy, depressed and just did not like to even look at myself. I knew I ...
needed to lose weight but had tried everything! Nothing worked! My friend Leah asked me to try skinny Fiber and I was skeptical because I cannot handle the jitters and side effects other diet aids give me. She assured me that SF was not like that. so since it had a money back guarantee I tried it! I was amazed!!!!! In the first month I could tell a difference. Not jaw dropping but it was enough to make me realize it worked. Then I noticed more energy, better sleep, and just over all mood change. No more depression, fatigue or mood swings. I just kept dropping the inches. I was a size 16 now I am an 11! I am as happy as can be. I know I will never be that size 2 girl again but I have had three children, am 43 years old and I am happy with the results I am getting! No more anxiety meds either. Only SF! I started SF January 4th 2013 and now look at me!!"

Try yours risk free with a 30 day Empty Bottle Back Guarantee!
www.tryskinnyfiber.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment